chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

May Academic Goals





Oh boy, it's time. Exam season. I have my first exam this month and that is so crazy. Where has the time gone? I know I say that in like every monthly goals post, but it really does baffle me. This is going to be my last academic goals post until September! June is exams, exams, exams so there really are no other goals but that. Don't worry though, I have loads of content planned for this summer, including uni stuff.

So, for the very last time (until September), here are my academic goals!

1. Actually apply for Student Finance

The only reason this isn't done, is because of some personal issues. It's not that I have left it until last minute or have been putting it off, but it's simply just some complicated stuff. I am aware that the deadline is this month, so I have put it on the very top of my list.

2. Apply for Acccomodation

I actually can't do this until I have done my finance. I need to know roughly what I will be getting in loan, in order to choose the accommodation with the best rent price possible.This is all a bit of a difficult situation to be in, however by God's grace, all will be well.

3. Full Exam Practise

Of course all year I have done exam practise, however I want to do a bunch of past papers and essay questions, in time conditions with simply a desk, paper and a pen. Practise makes perfect.

4. Get my coursework grades

Coursework is done but I always like to know what I am going into the exam with. If I know that my coursework grade is strong, it relieves the stress. If I know it could be better, I can go into the exam hall ready to really tackle that paper.

So these are my goals for the month. MAY they be met, in Jesus name (amen)

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x


1 comment

  1. You have so many goals and I am sure you'll achieve them! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)