chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

November Academic Goals


I can't believe that we are almost done with the year! It's the second to last month of 2017 and I'm so ready for Christmas. But before I can fully get festive, I have to work out my goals for this month, so here we go!

1) Prepare for Mocks

Ew. So this month are our first set of mock exams for our subjects. I hate mock week but I definitely think I need them, considering I have no idea where I'm at. I have already started some of my revision but I do need to amp them up a bit and keep up the momentum. Luckily mocks are the final week of the month so I have time.

2) Finish my first draft for English Coursework

I am so close to finishing my first draft. As I write this, I have about 500 words left which isn't much. Once I'm done with my first draft, its just about getting feedback and adapting it until I hit that A grade.

3) Start my second piece of English Coursework

So far, we have done the 2000 word piece but I still have another two 750 word pieces to do, which won't be as time consuming hopefully. I really want to start planning it in the next week or so and start at least a chunk of it this month.

4) Start typing up History Coursework

Clearly it is a super coursework based month! I am pretty much ready to kick start my history coursework in the next week or two. I am very close to finishing my research and planning process and as soon as that is complete, I can attempt to write the first section. Even if it is only the introduction, I would like to have something written.

5) Start a New Book

I haven't got a book to read this month and I didn't have one in October either so I am hopefully going to buy a  new book to read this week, that I can read this month. I really enjoy reading and I finished my last book during the first week of October. I haven't had a novel to read since then. I'm making it a goal to start another book this month because its always good to read books you actual WANT to read, rather than just readings for class.

These are my goals for November! What are some of your goals? Let me know.
I hope you've had a great week!

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)