chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

October Academic Goals



This post is coming a bit late considering its the second week of October already, which is quite frankly insane. We're getting so close to the end of the year now. My September goals went down pretty well in terms of interest so I thought I would carry on this series. It is now October so I'm going to share with you my goals for this month.

FYI: A few of my goals from September will also transfer to this month.

1) Make my Title Page and Contents for EPQ

I've finished my content and I now need to create my title page and contents page to go with it. This should not take too long as it is quite a simple task, but it does need to be completed.

2) Make sure my EPQ References are correct

I have made sure to reference my work throughout and I have my bibliography, however I need to make sure that they're accurate and laid out well.

3) Start History Coursework

I've chosen my topic and question and I've been researching for 2 weeks but now I want to have finished researching and start an introduction. By taking it step by step, I won't overdo anything and maintain somewhat a balance with everything else I have to do.

4) Start my flashcards

I honestly would have started it from day one except in my area, no shops seem to have any stock but I'm going to go back to ASDA next Friday to see if they have some now and once I get some, I'll start making my flashcards. It will save me so much time if I start now and I can start to learn content this half term

So these are my goals for this month. Hopefully I can complete them. I did really well in September so fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x



No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)