chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag




Hey guys! As you guys should know from my previous posts, I'm currently in the states on holiday with my family. Whilst I've been here I have been trying to find time to write and publish a blog post for you guys. With doing a bunch of activities and the time here being 5 hours behind the UK, it has been pretty difficult but today we had a pool and resort day since its our final day in this particular villa before heading to a hotel for week 2, so I sat down and decided to write this for you guys! 

I wondered what was appropriate to  write about and then finally decided to show you guys whats in my travel makeup bag! Since I did one for my hand luggage, why not show my makeup bag too?

My makeup on holiday is very different to on an everyday basis. I prefer to wear minimal as its easier to catch an even tan and its way too hot to wear a full face, ESPECIALLY here in Florida *breathes heavily* 

I still like to bring options for evening times and for the gram of course, so without further ado, here is my makeup bag! 

I definitely want to buy a bigger makeup bag for holidays as I've had to bring 3 in order to fit every product AND tools/brushes I want (Hint to anyone struggling to find me a birthday present).

I'm going to do this in order of how I would do my makeup. The first things I have are primers. I have a matifying primer by Barry M for the day time as its smoothing, lightweight and keeps away the oils in this blumin hot weather! I also have an illuminating primer by seventeen for the evening or when I want a more glowy base. I like to have the option and having combination skin makes it a whole lot easier to choose.

I also have my collection eyebrow kit that I use everytime I wear makeup. Whether I'm wearing a full face or nothing, I ALWAYS have to do my brows. I have literally no brows naturally so sometimes I do my brows and I'm out the door. 

I brought my LA Girl foundation with me for when I'm taking pictures or going to dinner. I don't wear foundation in the day time just because its extremely hot and can get uncomfortable when out in the sun. 

It was a bit more difficult when it came to choosing one concealer to bring as I do have a few in my collection. In the end I decided on the collection lasting perfection as it feels lightweight but it has great coverage and can be used to highlight and carve out my brows if needed. 

For powder I brought the collection loose powder (can you tell I quite like collection?) to set my foundation or concealer and also bake if I want my makeup to last through the evening time (which I haven't done yet). 

For contour I brought my LA contour kit as its travel size. I'm not a huge fan of this product but its all I have at the moment since I completely hit pan on my other kit and its near enough gone. I'm hoping to buy a new one whilst i'm out here though. I don't really tend to contour on holiday but I do like to bronze up my skin which this is ok for. 
I also brought my LA pro conceal in toast to cream contour. I find that cream products last longer so I choose to cream bronze/contour with this more so than the powder. 

For highlight (again was a difficult choice), I decided to bring my sleek cleopatra's kiss palette. The colours will match me even when I'm tan so it was the safest way to go. 

For my eyes I brought a small eyeshadow palette that has 5 shimmer shades that I can just sweep over the lid. These shadows are actually SUPER pigmented and the palette is travel friendly. I haven't used it yet but its there if I want some colour. 
I also brought my Maybelline lash sensational waterproof mascara. I prefer to use waterproof in hot conditions as it lasts longer and doesn't smudge if I'm sweating. 

Although I'm still struggling to apply lashes, I brought three different pairs with me. I brought some from eyelure, superdrug and kiss. 

For lips I brought some vaseline to hydrate my lips because I have very dry lips. I brought a red lipstick for the evening time and 2 nude lipliners which are actually from Primark and they're so good! Aswell as that I brought my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss.

So that is what I brought on holiday with me! I hope you enjoyed reading. 

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day x


No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)